Well fished w/one of my mates on my 68th birthday; great day on the water; 2 for 3 in 87 to 90 FOW straight out and 3 miles north of pier heads; 9 lb king came on Capt John Kings Smurf 10" BTI flasher w/matching meat rig on 300' 30lb copper; 7lb Skamania came on spin doctor blue glo holophane flasher and blue fly on rigger 65 down; thermocline was 65 down where it was 49.7 degrees. Had rip on same flasher/fly on way in in 87FOW but no one home.

On way home on I94 near Paw Paw blew a trailer tire at 65mph in left lane; managed to slow down quickly, got off and put on spare.

KICK'R: thanks! going to discount tire today for new one; I have road hazard warranty so just have to pay for prorated wear; I may think about going up one load range size since I have a single 5000lb rated axle on a heavy 20' 8" Grady white, 130HP Honda 4 Stroke; 82 gallon gas tank and lot of heavy gear; the tire that blew was tire that sits in the sun all day on my pad next to the garage; that may have helped age the tire faster; for my birthday last Wednesday my oldest son in Colorado is going to buy me tire covers including the spare; can't hurt.

At my app't at Discount Tire Friday found out blown tire was due to steel belt separation and other tire needed to be replaced also. With my road hazard warranty, new warranty and life time balance less that $100 out the door; wasn't sure that maybe the right tire being in th sun all the time next to my garage may have caused blowout; just in case instead of gift card for my birthday oldest son in Colorado is getting me tire covers for trailer and spare; it can't hurt.

Mike: You catch a lot of fish in St. Joe; what do you think is your best technique that makes you so successful; how many lines do you normally run?

Thanks.