Hammond in 6/27,st joe mi 6/28,east chicago in 6/29

Well after not hearing any good reports for offshore we decided to go perching out of Hammond IN on Friday after work only ended up with 2 keepers but it was a nice afternoon to be on the lake. Saturday morning we decided to head to ST Joe MI to give a try set lines in 75 FOW trolled N to 130 never got touched made a turn headed back to 90 FOW still nothing so we pulled lines and headed to 180 FOW trolled to 215 FOW picked up 1 small laker on rigger made a turn trolled back to 165 pulled lines. We heard some chatter on radio guys getting fish in 90 FOW so reset lines in that area managed 1 decent laker on rigger that was it all day VERY VERY SLOW but at least the weather was nice. So after a terrible day of fishing in ST Joe we got up at 3:15am checked the radar and seen the line of storms heading towards the lake so decided to call off our trip for East Chicago IN on sunday. After getting some more sleep and contemplating whether to head out and enjoy the day or stay home and do yard work the lake won us over so me and the girlfriend decided to give it a try. We set lines at 1pm in 65 FOW and trolled out to 49 22 then headed to 49 17 and trolled around in that area for a while. We lost a steelhead on a MV SS on free slider on a rigger down 70.Then had a wire dipsey out 130 go off and lost a laker at the surface. The last rod to go off was a laker on NBK MAG down 70 rigger that I would have put money on it being a king ended up being a decent laker that was foul hooked the girlfriend had a good fight with it at least. The only pics from these trips where a few of the boat enjoy! Hopefully things get better in ST Joe MI I am heading there Friday morning and will be there for the holiday weekend if anyone does any good this week let me know please and thanks and if you are out this weekend give me a shout on the radio boat name is KICK'R.

post-6224-14498787942635_thumb.jpg

post-6224-14498787942753_thumb.jpg

I strictly fish St Joe, and will be out at least once over the weekend, looks like Friday is out but possibly Sunday. You can call the SilverKing on 68 and we will answer when we are out. We keep a slip at Brians Marina.