If you troll meat for kings...This is the only herring you should use. Perfect c...

Hattrick... Although I like the product and it has done well for me... it is way to expensive. 8.99 or more for 6 pieces is over kill. We have went to cutting our own for a 3rd of the price.

Do you get a discount for buying in bulk, assuming you run alot of it as a charter captain you must have too. 6-9 rods is expensive to refill with a hot bite!

Hattrick... Although I like the product and it has done well for me... it is way to expensive. 8.99 or more for 6 pieces is over kill. We have went to cutting our own for a 3rd of the price.

Do you get a discount for buying in bulk' date=' assuming you run alot of it as a charter captain you must have too. 6-9 rods is expensive to refill with a hot bite![/quote']

I agree. While the strips are nice as they're available and ready to go. However, the full herring cut on the fly is nice. You can also cut the whole herring, brine it and freeze it to your liking.

Do you get a discount for buying in bulk' date=' assuming you run alot of it as a charter captain you must have too. 6-9 rods is expensive to refill with a hot bite![/quote']

where do you get your herring from to cut up?