Bought a huge lot of used plugs recently, way more than I need so I'm looking to get rid of what I have left. There are 63 in total (assuming I can count but feel free to double check yourself using the pics below :grin:). I'd prefer not to split them and I'll let them go for $40 pickup in the GR area. I'll ship if you pay using Paypal but you pay shipping and Paypal fee. Thanks.

chrome variations

chromeplugs.jpg

glows

glowplugs.jpg

mylars

mylarplugs.jpg

painted

paintedplugs.jpg

hollow and tail unscrews so glow stick can be inserted

glowstickplugs.jpg

Hey Kevin:

You might want to hang on to the Black Grizzly plug on the third photo it has a wire solid hook connection and resembles a Yeck but is way more productive.

BTW I now own the Silverking and you and your dad are welcome to come down to St. Joe and fish with us.

Thanks Mike! Can't wait for spring

PM Me if you want to go for early coho and browns. But for sure If you don't want the Grizzly Plug save it for me. It will out fish a lot of other plugs. I haven't used JPlugs for a long time Silver Horde is my preference.

just wondering who you sold them to , since i was the first reply but did not hear from you?

sorry Grant, I received a pm before your post. thanks for your interest though! if the deal falls through for some reason they're yours