Set lines at around 7:30 in 85 fow and trolled out to 120 taking a big rip in 112 fow on the wire diver back 125 with a paddle/fly. Stayed hooked up for about 30 seconds before coming unbuttoned. On the way back in, the full core started going in about 90 fow with a UV yellow tuxedo. That fish turned out to be a 12 pound king. Pulled lines around 9:30. Didn't have any meat, which is what took my big fish this weekend and Shoreline Service Bait on Lakeshore Dr. right next to Great Lakes Marina closes at 5:30:mad: Seriously...who closes a bait shop at 5:30?!?!?!

Tons of boats out and most the chatter I heard was about lots of bait/marks but no takers, which is what we observed. I felt fortunate to get bit twice in less than two hours and had a great time out with my wife on a gorgeous evening.

There was some kind of emergency as a coast guard boat ripped past us and a helicopter followed shortly after the boat. We saw some smoke on the horizon but did not hear anything over the radio. I hope everyone is ok.