Well made it out on the water a few hours both tues (3hrs) and wed (2hrs) with kids went 5 for 6 total marked a lot of fish in 65 to 70 but no takers moved out to 100 to 120 lost huge king at 105 fow on dipsey set on 3 back 110 back spin doctor white green and green fly nothing out to 120 swung back in on a se troll at 2.5 ball hit double at 103 fow same rig as above both left and right same set up king 24 lbs digi scale very accurate and a 11.7 # coho on the way back in picked up another 7lb coho 90 fow on rigger down. 45 mntdew fish catcher with 50/50 frog flie ended 3-4 wed took every one out g parents and kids (7people) packed boat to say least but we made it work went 2 for 2 youngest son caught 26.3 lb king same set up 107 fow 45 min battle on the way in again at 90 fow daughter caught 5 lbs laker first ever big lake fish all these fish where the kids first fish off my boat not killing them but the size is out of control here's the shocker only female fish was the 11 lb coho 24 and 26 lb kings where males Ida never guessed that! All in all we are having a blast not setting the world on fire but hey having a blast and each of my kids caught fish so far!! Not sure how to post pics if I figure it out I will.

Cheers

Oh yah special thanks to king fish for the info and call back on radio much apreciated if anyone is headed out this weekend or next week I go by fresh water worrior channel 68 with kids so short trips will start fishing mornings as well I will try to give the best most accurate info I can if ya hail me on 68

Cheers