gerald ford

how many of you got to see the fly over of the presadental funneral in grand rapids today what a awsome site ,while i was at work today around 2:30 this afternoon i heard a very loud rumble coming from the west as i was out side dealing with truck driver ,then when i looked over the building i seen the first of the f-15s fly over in formatoin so low that you could see the full detail on the under side of the plain as they where in grand rapids, and as i told my kids about this tonight as i was watching it at home on tv i must have seen them fly over my home close to 20 times in an hour from 4:00 to 5:00 this was quite a site and my girls{9 and 13} would run outside every time they would hear them come though all i can say is WOOOOW!

I thought the whole deal was amazing!!!! I waited in line from 10PM last night until 4AM this morning to see the casket. I was frozen when I finally entered the museum. I thought the Ford Family and city of Grand Rapids did an excellent job. I was very impressed and it was definately once in a lifetime opportunity.