2012 Best Deer Photo Contest

GLF

Sorry for the last minute notice on this. We will be having a "Best Deer Photo" contest for 2012 hunting season. I would like to pay out prizes to the top 3 entries. This is a Best Photo contest. I will post details tomorrow evening with the details/rules.

I am going to kick in 10 new Stinger Protroll flashers, out of my personal stash.

I am looking for donations for prizes for this contest. If you would like to donate to this contest, please reply to this thread or send me a pm.

Mike you looking for after the shot photos or trail cam photos.

I am going to open it up to all cameras.

The date and time must be visible in the photo. No dates before 10-01-2012 will be allowed. Any photo that has been edited to add the date with paint or photoshop will not be allowed. If any entry is questionable, I will request it to emailed to me so I can have it analyzed.

Unfortunately, I am busy tonight and tomorrow night, so I might not get the rules and entry thread posted till Thursday.

Here are the rules.

Rules

• You must have at least 10 posts on this website.
  • All entries must have a date stamp and be dated after 10-01-2012.
  • Date stamp may not be added by photoshop or other means. If date stamp is questionable in photo, we have the right to request the original photo emailed to us for verification.
  • You have to be a member of this website to submit a photo.
  • You can enter as many times as you want.
  • You may submit camera photos or trail cam photos.
  • All entries MUST be hosted in our photo gallery. We do this to keep photo quality equal among entries.

If you have questions about the rules, please keep them in this thread and not the entry thread.

Edited by GLF
Added another rule

• 1 month later...