off shore forcast

Looks like it may be a bit bumpy off shore this weekend

Offshore:

TODAY...SOUTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 25 KT DIMINISHING TO 10 TO 20 KT

AND VEERING NORTH. WAVES 4 TO 7 FT SUBSIDING TO 2 TO 4 FT.

.TONIGHT...NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KT BECOMING EAST TOWARD

MORNING. WAVES 3 TO 5 FT.

.SATURDAY...EAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN

THE AFTERNOON. WAVES 3 TO 6 FT.

.SATURDAY NIGHT...EAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KT INCREASING TO 15 TO 25

KT. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS. WAVES 3 TO 6 FT BUILDING TO 4 TO 7

FT.

.SUNDAY...EAST WINDS 15 TO 25 KT DIMINISHING TO 10 TO 20 KT IN THE

AFTERNOON. CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE MORNING...THEN SLIGHT CHANCE

OF SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON. WAVES 5 TO 8 FT SUBSIDING TO 3 TO 6

FT.

.SUNDAY NIGHT...SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. WAVES SUBSIDING TO 2

TO 4 FT.

.MONDAY...SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KT DIMINISHING TO 5 TO 10 KT

AND BECOMING VARIABLE IN THE AFTERNOON. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS

AND THUNDERSTORMS. WAVES 1 TO 3 FT.

With fishing being so poor over the last couple weeks and having to go off shore i am trying to decide what to do. Looks like monday will be the only day thats half way decent off shore. Nearshore doesnt look to bad but it sounds like the fish are scattered out deep again with the water being so warm.

Nearshore:

Today

West winds 15 to 25 knots veering northwest 10 to 15 knots late in the day. Sunny. Waves 2 to 4 feet subsiding to 1 to 2 feet late in the day.

Tonight

Northeast winds around 10 knots. Partly cloudy. Waves around 1 foot.

Saturday

Northeast winds around 10 knots backing north late in the day. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 foot or less.

Saturday Night

East winds 10 to 15 knots. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Waves around 1 foot.

We left last Wednesday and ignored the forecast, as it was NOT GOOD. However, we were able to fish every day after last Wednesday, only one day (Friday) where we went out, caught some fish and the waves built past a point of being comfortable.

I am banking on next weekend. The effects of the hurricane will be long gone and so will the holiday fools. Will be back to Frankfort for 4 days and hopefully the weather will cooperate, if the winds don't will run up to Traverse Bay and give it a go there. Stable weather has not been the norm for the past several weeks.

I am banking on next weekend. The effects of the hurricane will be long gone and so will the holiday fools. Will be back to Frankfort for 4 days and hopefully the weather will cooperate, if the winds don't will run up to Traverse Bay and give it a go there. Stable weather has not been the norm for the past several weeks.

Thats waht i was thingking also as this afternoon went on. I only have a couple weekends that i can fish left do to family garbage. Wifes nieces birthday brothers wedding(what the H was he thinking to get married during fishing season) Cousins wedding the last weekend of sep all are the other side of the state or ohio. Then Bow opens. SO if i play this weekend right then i gain the weekend of the 15th