New Buffalo,Mi. 8/13 p.m.

Left the harbor @ 3:30 on a 280* heading. Had some info from a charter friend of no significant temp break until 160fow so after running out on flat calm water, thats where I set up shop. Didn't mark alot of fish, but stayed busy cleaning the lake of mylar balloons, some type of medical bag, and various types of plastic.:mad: Couldn't get anything going until sunset, when I hit a double, coho. First was on a 180 copper/white and blue spin dr./blue Mikes Eyefly. Next was on a rigger down 44', SWR/monkey shine spoon. Put those rods away, now it's dark, and when I popped the other rigger rod set at 88', a small king nailed the free slider, a ss blue dolphin. All 3 fish caught high in 72* water and all about 6-7lbs. Made the long cruise back in a downpour. After the 40 mile drive back to the shop, I pulled in and noticed a hot burning smell and 1 side of my single axle trailer smoking.:eek: Grabbed the hose and cooled it down so I wouldn't damage my new tire. Jacked it up to remove the wheel and the whole hub fell off! Lost a wheel bearing. I feel blessed to make it back without losing that wheel. Could be worse I guess.