diver baits vs rigger baits

I'm thinking of what to run on my riggers, low diver, and high diver to get them all work together. Normally I got a big paddle and fly on one rigger. Clean spoon on the other. Spin doctor and fly on the wire divers. And clean spoons on my braid divers. It works okay but this year I am not getting the bites on my divers. But that's what I love to catch them on. I. Only get out two times a month so I want to be as good as I can. What is your typical spread like?

As the water warms, and set's up, we like Paddles on the low divers, Spin doctors on the hi divers, and spoons on the riggers.

If the divers are not working well, try making the leads longer, or fluorocarbon leaders.

If a lure is working somewhere in the spread, run multiples of the same lure. Change the divers to something that is already working. When my divers aren't hitting, I work them and change them up every 20-30 minutes. Another thing I'll do is to keep letting them out farther too.

Don't get stuck on a pre-planned spread. That is Ok to start the day but don't stick with it if you are marking fish and not hitting fish. I don't like to tow lures that aren't catching fish more than 1 hr tops. If it don't go, it's getting changed.