Gander Mountain Rods

A gander rod of mine is busted, am I correct that they have a lifetime warranty? Take it back and they'll give me a new one?

They refunded my money. and since i didn't have RECIEPT i got the lowest sale price.

1/2 of what i payed for it. Because it was a discontinued rod.

I was about to buy roller rods when I went in to return my board rod. But ended up getting them else where. I will not buy any high priced gander brand equipment anymore.

I have a bunch of them and so far they have held up to my standards. when I bought mine, the tag on the rod said "1 year warranty"... Most of mine were purchased for 29.99, but this spring I went in to add some more to the colletion, and the same rods were 49.99!!! No thanx, these are trolling sticks, not some sensitive river rods...

Thanks guys...a few "new" anglers with me last weekend and the gear didn't hold up.....so need to replace a GM rod. I'll take it in and see what they can do.

Thanks guys...a few "new" anglers with me last weekend and the gear didn't hold up.....so need to replace a GM rod. I'll take it in and see what they can do.

If you are looking for a decent rod at a good price try the Wilderness rods by Diawa. I have 10 of them and couldn't make one complaint on them . I think Bretts place on the bay sells them for around 24.00 .