Fuel lines fixed

So, after the fiasco last week with the new boat I spent some time fixing it up. Who wanted a turn key boat anyway right? Like my neighbor said, I'm just using this as an excuse to get to know the new boat.

Anyway, the fuel problem I had ended up being 2 things. The front tank had really nasty gas in it so I drained it and added new gas with some seafoam until it came out like it's supposed to. The back tank wasn't getting a good siphon so the motor would bog down when it went into high rpm's. I thought the fuel line was bad so I tore into the boat with full gusto. Well, found it was actually just the bulb that went bad but since I was already in deep with the floor, and the lines looked really bad, I decided to replace them anyway.

Here's the old lines:

dscf0440.jpg

dscf0442.jpg

And here's the new line:

dscf0443.jpg

dscf0444.jpg

I'm still getting a gas odor from the front tank so maybe one of my other connections leak a little, or there's a pin hole somewhere. For now, looks like i'll use the back tank until the offseason and tear into her again.

Yeah, takes all the fun out of it if you just take off. It's hard to get the gas smell out if any gets down in the foam. Hopefully it's just a leaking fitting or clamp and not the tank. But like you said, winter project.:thumb: