Grand Haven 4.29.12 Catch a bunch Charter

Fished out of Grand Haven, set down in 120 fow, trolled west. Got to 170 and the Poofster took off. From there, in the next 25 minutes, it was caos, riggers, divers and everything else had fish on in about 170 fow. We had tangles in wire and rigger rods, we got it figured out, landed 4 nice kings. Trolled west to 230 fow, turned around. Slow trolled east, picked up a couple. Turned around and headed west in 150 fow, started another frenzy in 170 fow. Riggers from 85'-140' down and wire divers with mags out 250' -260' was on fire again!!! Big white paddle with Poofster and the Arctic Blast combo from Big Wheenie was hot all day! Double Kavorkian was taking hits on the downrigger with Mixed Veggies 10' above on fixed slider was going good until I lost it when the king mixed in with the wire diver :mad: Sorry Gunner...that was a hot spoon. Worked out to 30 went to an east troll, slow but picked up a couple. It was Double Kavorkian, and Mixed Veggies . If I could figure out how to post pics, I would, I have pics of fish and spoons and flasher fly, but I gotta put hands down the Poofster and Arctic Blast kicked butt today! Thanks Big Wheenie for an awesome product! Put fish in the box point blank! (Thanks Phill for showing me how to run them properly, longer leads is the key.) 28 hits 23 fish with one damn nice laker! Thanks again Phill from Catch a Bunch Charters, great day on the lake!