Rodholders, Riggers, and planer boards

After taking inventory of what was left over from my other boat, and some re-rig plans coming to light, I have some items from the Eyefull II that I need to sell.

I have four Scotty Electric Downriggers in great condition. Autostops, swivel bases. Two with 6' booms, two with 2' booms. $450 each or $1600 for all four, actual shipping charges extra.

downrigger2-1.jpg

I have 5 Big Jon Heavy Duty Diver singles. $50 each or $200 for all five. Actual shipping extra.

rodholder.jpg

One pair of planer boards. Made of Cedar, very good design with flags. $100 for pair.

planerboards.jpg

Shipping charges are extra on all items. Very willing to help out by meeting and hand delivering within reason.

I am not sure on the model. Is there a place on the rigger that has the model number? I have always had Cannons so I don't know anything about these, hopefully someone can help with the model? The booms are telescoping on the 6' ones.

Update: All of the Big Jon holders are sold. The two Scotty Downriggers with the long arms are spoken for as well. That leaves the planer boards and the two short arm riggers. Make me an offer on the boards. I also have two 18" trolling bags, make me an offer on them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything except for the two Scotty electrics with the fixed 2' arms, and the planer boards are sold. I am asking $600 or best for the two remaining riggers to move them. Make me an offer on the planer boards.