Mich Ohio show

Line Dancin

I went to the mich ohio show saturday. It was a nice small show. I picked up a few things from some smaller vendors that dont go to the bigger shows.

One place i was annoyed with was Amish Outfitters. I have heard how great they are. I walked up and started to ask a couple questions about a couple products i wanted to get. I was in the middle of trying to ask something when someone he new walked up and he started talking with him and completely ignored me. After about five minutes of standing there i tried to interupt to make a purchase he looked at me like he was annoyed at me, and continued talking to this guy. After another few minutes i tried again, to no avail. Walked around his booth for a few minutes looking at other things with cash in my hand plain and visible, to still be ignored. after 15 inutes i put the cash back in my wallet in front of him and walked off.

I walked a little further to find Big Pappa. They had almost an identicale product that i wanted, answered my questions, and i made arrangements to get what i wanted as they didn't have it at the show. Being more of a walleye show they brought more walleye focuesd items and didn't bring the big lake stuff. That i understand and they were willing to work with me to get the stuff i wanted. He is planning on coming to the grand rapids show for one day but not with a booth and he is going to bring the product and meet with me so i can get what i want.

Sorry amish outfitters but you lost a customer here.

I really wasn't looking for bags but a few other items they make. a few of the diver wraps and a few other items. The problem was he just ignored me and another customer that didn't even wait as long as i did. Granted it wasn't a huge purchase but he was just ignoring the customers at his booth completely. I do have a set of bags from him to get my speed down for harnesses as the slowest i can get my boat without them is about 1.9. They are great and that is the reason i wanted to buy more of his products. After the way he acted it annoyed me so i walked off also.