Weigh in Time

I received a call about the weigh in times, there was some concern about being on the water that long. So what i need to know is if the times i have listed are ok with you guys or would you like to shorten it up a bit? I just wanted to make sure we got some decent time fishing and enough time to get everyone at weigh in.Shannon

Here is what i have posted

Event 1,2,3, and 4 set lines at 6am, Check in at 1pm and weigh in at 1:30

Event 5 set lines at 7am, Check in at 2pm and weigh in at 2:30

Not many days I'm still trying all that hard after 10 am. I would just assume have less time to fish and get back home in time to do something else. Also, my kids (8 and 5) crew most tournies and they can get restless. I'm off the lake by 10 am most Saturdays, beating the pleasure boats to the launch.

However, if people don't get to fish as much and want to make it worth their time, I can understand that too.

The posted times look good to me. The 11 am lunch time for the SH fish can be good if the morning is bad. The only problem I see is the start time is the same as the first bridge. If someone can't get under the bridge they will get a late start.

The posted times look good to me. The 11 am lunch time for the SH fish can be good if the morning is bad. The only problem I see is the start time is the same as the first bridge. If someone can't get under the bridge they will get a late start.

Great :thumb: I need every advantage i can get over the big boys...:lol:

Good point, if we were to change the start time what would you suggest? Id rather not have to wait untill 7am, thats when i want all my lures in the drink

but i don't want possible participants sitting out either

I guess the question would be, do any of you that are thinking about participating need to have the bridge raised?