Lower Lk. (Hastings)

Thought Id get up early this morning and give the ice fishing thing a try. Sarah C went out fishing with me and we strated fishing around 7:30am. Well I just made it home and both of us caught 50 nice size bluegills. There is around 4-5'' of good ice out there. So if you want to give the ice fishing stuff a try looks like you better get out there soon because of the warm weather that is coming next week might melt the ice. well I better get going and start cleaning these fish that I braught home this morning. Looks like Sarah C and I are going out again tonight and get some more. Looks like I am going to have bluegills for dinner tomarrow..YEEE HAAA :D

Good luck fishing,

Caznik

Just got back tonight with another 25 more bluegills. They are biting on spike and mousies today. Look like I will be back out again in the morning. Anyone like to join Sarah C and I give me a pm.

Caznik

Oy ya,

just got done eating my dinner today and the family had good fresh bluegills.:P Man was they good!:D Even had some left over that I didn't feel like frying and ended up giving them away to my mom and dad.:o Well this morning I went out again at the same lake and caught 15 more bluegills. They didn't want to bite so good this morning but Sarah C and I mark alot of them. I hope next week will be ok still to go ice fishing again.

Good luck fishing,

Caznik:cool: