Headed out yesterday morning with only my youngest brother Daniel on board. On a tip for Don headed north west until we hit 230 fow then we slowed down to see if there was clear water. The water was still cloudy so we kept heading west checking the water every little bit got out to 250 fow still with no clear water so decided to set lines and keep heading west. We were marking quit a bit in the top 60 ft and then stuff 100 to the bottom. I set line high for starters with the exception of one wire diver 225 back. Well that diver took the first fish and as soon as my brother started fighting that one the rigger at 40 got hit. Dan landed a nice king and mine was a lot smaller. A little later in the morning ended up moving most of our lines deeper to see if the bigger fish were hanging out below. We didn't find clean water until the end of the morning and it was farther north and inside with cloudy on the inside and outside of it. Finished around 1:00pm at 10 for 14 6 kings, 3 steel, and 1 laker :grin: Also it was nice to be on the water with great weather and great company

What took hits/fish:

3 color with Stinger grindstone - 1 small king

7 color with SS DW Acid Rain - 1 steel head

10 color with Raspberry Carbon Moonshine - 1 steelhead, 1 king, 1 lost steelhead

300 copper with Mag Silverstreak Hot Lobster - 2 kings

Kevorkian freeslider on rigger at 40 - 1 small king

Kevorkian fixed slider on rigger at 80 - 1 steelhead

Blue Bubble echip w/ hypnotist fly on rigger at 150 - 2 hits but no fish landed

Wirediver 225 out with Frog SD and It-l-do Yogurt fly - 1 king

Wirediver 275 out with Carmel Dolphin SD and Xtreem UV Sunshine BW fly - 1 Laker, 1 hit

img_20111008_081447.jpg

img_20111008_091338.jpg

img_20111008_111711.jpg