Manistee weekend report

With being back to that stupid thing we call school getting in the way of my fishing, I finally got back up to manistee to run some charters.

Saturday morning we went offshore to the 31 line and kinda picked at them all day long, over ran the 3year old kings by 3 miles and went 9 for 13. Lots of lead cores 5,7,8,10 300 coppers took hits, free sliders on riggers. steelie stomper, coyote, blue dolphin, shanster, green dolphin wonderbread.

The pm we wanted to fish the 3year olds in the 27 line, 70ft rigger with a uv monsoon went 3 times, low diver with a yellow killer flasher went a few times, coyote on a 8core went 4 times free slider with shanster were hot, i like tryin to catch up to free slider on 70ft rigger with 100ft leads, talking about reeeliing like a mother@#$@. We punched in early with having 2 people charter we were done by 7:30 with 10 fish. Sunday morning was kinda a blur everything was going as long as it was in the water, freesliders on all 3 riggers with shanster mains with nbk black killer. divers with white flashers and hymotist flie 100 back. we pulled at 930 with 17 for 25ish. great weekend