My sincere apologies to all the Muskegon guys.

Nailer

I want to offer my sincere apologies to all the Muskegon guys.

In my post Easy/crazy fishing in Muskegon, I did not intent to insinuate that the guys that fish there are fishing in a fish bowl, or are not good fisherman. It was simply state that it was the easiest/best fishing I have ever had. As a captain running my program, I have never had such a good day.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Fishing was easy over on the west side also. Sometimes they just bite everything you throw at em. That's how I would describe it also. Being able to recognize when it's just easy versus you dialing in the program to neutral fish is just being a good fisherman. And honest.

I want to offer my sincere apologies to all the Muskegon guys.

In my post Easy/crazy fishing in Muskegon, I did not intent to insinuate that the guys that fish there are fishing in a fish bowl, or are not good fisherman. It was simply state that it was the easiest/best fishing I have ever had. As a captain running my program, I have never had such a good day.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Nailer, its easy everywhere right now all the way up and down the coast. Guys who have it dialed in are whooping them good, guys who dont are still having great action. Everyone is a world beater right now...