Took my dad, 9yr old son, and my best freinds 13yr old out. Went 9 for 14. 7 kings 1 coho and 1 laker. 2 kings were 17-18lbs 1 was 14-15 lbs and the rest were smaller. the laker we released. 1 king came on the chute rigger down 71' in 85fow with a blue bubble spin doctor and matching fly. 1 king on 175' copper with a nuclear veggie spoon in 85fow. and 1 king one mag diver out 130' with a war frog flasher and meat rig in 90fow. Moved back to 60-70 fow and had 2 double and one tripple, the action got fast and furious when the rain mover in. The biggest fish 18lb came on 8 color and a 4oz dive bomb added with a mixed veggie spoon. Fish was relentless and would not budge for quit awhile. wound up taking about 35 minutes for my son to reel in. UV glow flasher and meat rig and the above meat rig on divers took most the fish and lost a few, out 100 and 90 feet. Had one swing and miss on a slider on the starboard out and down. Geat day on the water and the kids had a great time. Got the pis in the gallery from my phone but can't figure out how to get them hear.

img_20110806_151401.jpg

hnest.jpg

hnest2.jpg

Edited by A-Fishy-Anado
added pics

Nice catch Todd:thumb:

Once you have the pics in your gallery just click on the pic that you want and when it opens you will see a box near the bottom next to BB Image Code. From there simply copy and paste the code in that box into your post where you want it.

Mike made a video that you may want to check out HERE as well.