Depth chart info

I picked up mark Romanack big lake edition 2 book, has a lot of great info. One thing I noticed though is the 45lb copper chart page is messed up in my book, it reads the depth on line out and line out on depth, like 18' line out you get 100' depth. I think it just turned around but it shows at 2mph 300' only gets 48' down, but 27lb lead core at 2mph a full core gets 59' down. I tried to call the number in the book to get an explanation and maybe an updated page for copper. If the copper only is only getting down 48-50 at 300' then I think I will be rethinking that stuff. I was told 7' for every 25' of 45lb copper up to 250-300' as in 200' of copper would run 54-58' range and 300' would run 70-75' range at 2mph. I have drug bottom in 80fow with my 300's spoons and fly's had muscles on them to prove it but it may have been on the inside when turning and going slower then 2mph. Any body else got his new book and notice the same thing or what do you guys think.

I didn't finish about the phone call, sorry. I called the number in the book and it has a home loan advertisement then goes dead??????? Go to the web site and no e-mail info to send them a question. Would like a little better details on the copper. Also they have a depth chart for dive bombs added to leadcore but doesn't say were they were attaching the dive bombs, when I rum db on lc I usually let out half the core then attach db and let out the rest of the lc. A little more info there would have been nice and they only list a chart at 3mph for the dive bombs. I guess for 40$ at GM I was a little upset at the clarity of the charts.