Fished sat and sun with my dad and a friend aboard. Sat started in 40 - 50 ft as we heard there were fish there the previous day and nothing. Went out to 80 ft then out towards 120. After no hits set up a laker program about 9 am.

moved into 80 ft and hooked our first fish. About an 8 lb laker wonderbread dodger and clown spin n glo. about tem minutes later hooked another on a two tone copper and silver dodger and dark green spin n glo. got it almost to the baot and it got into one of the other riggers and gone. The hooked a iing about 14 lbs on a big white paddle and pickled shunshine just hitting the bottom with a braid diver. Hooked another laker right after on a 300 copper with a two tone green dodger with a clown spin n glo. lost it. we ended up losing a couple more lakers going 3 for 7. I just couldn't keep them hooked saturday. Sunday ran down towards saugituck and set up on a king troll. First fish hit a 300 copper with a moonshine atomic watermelon. and just took right off. fish never stopped and my buddy tried to horse the fish a little and broke the fish off near the spoon. right after that we got a 6 lb steelie on a 150 copper with a miami dolphin spoon. then decided to set up for lakers again as nothing was going. Picked up a 16 lb king and a 10 lb laker. We lost one other laker and ended up 3 for 5.