It was my dad's B-Day and my brother-in-law's uncle's B-Day so I took em fishin. Started at 5:00am south in 80fow. Got a small king on 175' of copper with a freaken veggie spoon. Got a 7lb greeeeeeeeeeaser on a mag diver out 120' with a miami dolphin spoon. Lost another fish on the other side diver with a glow frog spoon and lost it. All this came between 90-105fow. Worked back in 80fow and got a 6lb steelhead on a 2 color with a small miami dolphin spoon. Action was a little slow and flashers with fly's or meat rig were not firing on riggers sow I put down a trsh can and spin-an glow down the shoot rigger bouncing bottom and we picked up 4 more greeeeeeeaser's. Also got a small coho on the 175' copper from above and lost two more fish one I beleive was a nice sized steelhead that jumped and threw the spoon shortly after the hook-up on the diver. Wound up 8 for 12 not to bad but would like a little more silver. Talked to Mike Chamberlin on MC2 on the radio for the first time and he gave a lot of good info and a few laughs about the red headed blow-up doll they boated, great catch Mike, at least that red head won't cry when you go fishin. Also got meet a freind I've got to know thru the web sites, Dan Agnello (Hockey Puck). Nice day on the lake and a good time with family and friends.