Muskegon Mayhem!

Talk about a frigging zoo this morning.

Got out later then I wanted, broke some schtuff (Not Convectors) Caught some fish, had some fun.

We put in about 6:00am and there was 1 leaving (solo) with his limit of kings.

Muskegon Lake had a tourney going on, I suspect Walleye or Bass or something-whipping at the entrance to the channel. Boats thick as thieves in the channel and when I got to the pierheads, I thought I was back in Ludington. Crazy numbers of boats.

We stayed busy. If it wasn't fixing, it was replacing, or resetting.

Broke a NBK of a 1/2 core running right down the shoot first thing.

Lost a Dipsey/Spin Doctor/Fly off a wire line. (don't ask me how) Line was clean cut broke off. Lost the final SD/Fly when my leader broke about in 1/2 from what I can tell.

Everything worked though, took rips on Wire Dipseys, Lead core (which shut down once I put the boards in the water was doing great with just 1 down the middle, and riggers went off together with a laker double to end the day.

Only went 3 for 5 but had fun doing it. When I finally realized what time it was, had to go. Obviously probably would have done better if I was there on time!:no:

Had everything between 20 and 70 covered and they all did something at one point or another. Went out to 120 and back right in front of the piers.

Peace!

T