Less wind+better bite=limit

Well, after yesterday's ridiculous winds, I was hoping today would be nicer. And nicer it was! The wind was much more manageable today, especially in the early morning. I had Dale DeWildt and his son Mark out again and we had a much better bite. As we were working on getting our third line out...there went the first board and soon after that the second board went back. Just like that we had two keepers in the box in the first 2 minutes of fishing. We proceeded to land another 5 or six keepers while trolling Walleyes Choice harnesses behind bottom bouncers in the upper bay. We lost several real nice fish too, not sure why, but we had a lot of fish come un-buttoned today. The wind really started to crank up around noon time, so we switched over to drifting with floating jig heads tipped with crawler halves and managed to land a bunch more fish in deeper water. Most of our fish caught on harnesses came from 17 to 20 fow and all of our drifting fish came from 27-29 feet of water. Many guests of ours staying at the resort have been doing well also, with most of the fish averaging 16 to 19 inches. We did release a 23 1/2 incher today, that has been our biggest fish the past two days. A few nice perch have been caught as well the past couple of days. Our best color harnesses by far were a couple of new ones Capt. Keith Wils has this year. I'm not exactly sure of the numbers, but I'll get them and post them on here tomorrow. Here's some pictures of today's trip. Good luck from all of us in the Bay de Noc area.