5/6 1-6pm trip fished 35- 50 on scattered fish. Worst numbers in a few weeks 4 for 7. The fish that were right out front have moved out deeper. 5/7 morning went out deeper to try to find the school. Started in 50ft and headed east out to 120ft. Water in 120ft is 39 degrees and to cold. One here one there, best fishing was in 85-95 with orange spin doctors and aqua flies on surface lines taking fish and white flashers and aqua flies on the riggers down 30-45 feet taking the rest. Depth raider speed 1.8. went 12 for 15 all cohos

with them moving out deep we need some stable weather so I can get out there. just been too windy lately

Ya, just prepare yourself for search mode. It took us a few hours to find them.

Nick and I were out there this afternoon , wow you talk about being bounced around. 1-2 with an occasional 3 footer just to mix it up a bit. I knew I should have went early.

Russ when you are in search mode are you actively fishing or just scanning for fish?

Nick and I were out there this afternoon , wow you talk about being bounced around. 1-2 with an occasional 3 footer just to mix it up a bit. I knew I should have went early.

Russ when you are in search mode are you actively fishing or just scanning for fish?

I never drive around looking for fish without baits in the water. You wont mark the cohos on your locator either cause they are in the top 20 feet or so. What we do when we are looking for cohos is just troll east, dont mess around with north or south till you find them. We knew from friday that the fish weren't inside of 50 feet. So that's where we setup on Saturday and headed east. 1 in 60, 1 in 70, a double in 85, 1 in 90 and nothing out to 120. So we spun in 120(the water was to cold anyways 39 degrees) and headed west, 1 in 105, 1 in 95 and got to 85 and it picked up so then we turn the boat south and zig zagged between 85 to 90 and fishing was steady.