boat repair pics

As most of know i ahd hit somthing in the water and had to have hull repairs done. If you want to read the whole story i would post a link but i cant seem to find the thread on it. anyways here are the pics of the repairs. Thanks God for good insurance as it only cost me out of pocket 500 bucks for all the work they did. I will give a plug for Johnsons Supreme Marine in ludington on the great job.

boat_repairs_004.jpg

you can see my big little fisherman in this pic:

boat_repairs_003.jpg

boat_repairs_002.jpg

boat_repairs_001.jpg

edit

found the link finally for the whole story:

http://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19759&highlight=crappy+end

No i dont have pics of the damage. When i took it in i only noticed a chip in the gel coat right at the bunk. when they jacked it up to fix that spot is when they found the damage and then they began looking everything over again and found the second spot. That was right at teh end of the season so i just left it in ludington for the winter. yesterday was the first time i have seen it since the second saturday in sept las year.

Funny. I never knew there was another bayliner (much like mine) that close.

Where do you normally fish out of . . . PS' date=' Holland, GH?[/quote']

Holland mostly during june i am on erie this year i may mover over to erie mid mya and get a couple more weeks on the walleye.

I remember the story and was SO glad to hear it worked out for you. Lots of times it doesn't but this story seems to have a happy ending.

Best of luck in the future and good fishing. Let the only thing hitting your boat be large kings and trout.

Thanks and i so agree about the trout hitting the boat and nothing else. Another good thing i am finally back to work with another job offer on the table.