Muskegon Tournaments?

these tourneys are 30 to enter and are open communication..meaning we encourage sharing of information to help everyone catch some fish..if your looking to learn different tactics and such this is the place to go (besides websites such as this)weigh in usually results in an info overload..we are very proud of how freely guys share theyre knowledge at the events..you will enjoy it

Don pretty much covered it lot of fun low entry bragging rights tourney's. Last year we had great sponsorship with lots of free stuff to pass out and this year looks to be real good as well perhaps even more stuff than last year. Each event is ran stand alone with a small portion pooled for the port championship prizes. 5 dollars from each entry goes toward the Port Championship 5 dollars goes for big fish at the event and 20 goes for prizes we try to pay down 25% of the field. Every penny is paid out we keep nothing, all the sponsor prizes are awarded 100% as such sponsor prizes will vary from event to event. Last season every boat got at least a nice lure package many worth more than the entry fee and all very nice stuff. This year will be ran the same way we do weigh in award cash prizes and then we draw boat names till we run out of stuff or boats. We can't guarantee every boat a prize every time but we are trying and our sponsors have been fantastic. I need to make sure it is ok with Mike before I list our sponsors on his website but they will all be on the website. www.mscst.com which is still a work in progress and I need to do a few updates soon. Don and I along with the members of the Tournament committee are doing this because we love to fish and have fun.

• 2 weeks later...