Raymarine x-10 or garmin autopilot hydraulic

Ed,

Don't forget to go to Raymarine and register your new autopilot and you will get an extra year of warranty from Raymarine. I'm waiting to see if Raymarine is going to offer rebates because I'm getting the autopilot and electronics from them. Good Luck and enjoy.

:thumb:I am with you with that john driving rigging and get the net too.Just got tracking number and new toy will be here tomorrow .Iwill see what raymarine puts in box .I no i will need new hoses have to see what size i wll need for pump .Is it x mas again lol.:thumb:

Let me know how your install goes. If you get a sec some pictures of the final install would be great. I'm especially interested in the quick disconnect fittings on the hydraulic lines.:grin:

Capt hank got a 250.00 rebate from boat show had to buy within 30 days....... john install looks on a 1 to 10 install a 6 not to bad they give a good manual .I will not install it into middle to late march guys let u no how it goes.thanks for input and putting up with me .:thumb: