Asian Carp: Seminar John ball zoo

"Tuesday, January 18 - Asian Carp: Taking the Fight to Our Backyard

Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm

Have you ever wondered what fisheries managers are going to do if the Asian Carp reaches our local waterways? Well, come find out as Dr. Dan O’Keefe, a wildlife and fisheries biologist and Extension Educator for Michigan Sea Grant, presents information about the infamous Asian Carp. He will give the audience an opportunity to discuss what should be done if the carp makes it into the Great Lakes and local watershed, including the Grand River. You will be put in the position fisheries managers making decision regarding what to do if the Asian Carp makes its way into the Grand River. It’s not an easy decision. Where: John Ball Zoo – Ball Room of the Zoo Administration Building (upstairs level) Who: This program is presented by Dr. Dan O’Keefe, wildlife and fisheries biologist and Extension Educator for Michigan Sea Grant. This event is open to the public, is geared toward an adult audience and hosted by the John Ball ZooDoers."

I thought i would post this to let everyone know. I amnot sure if i can make it to this but it sounded interesting.