Cannon/ Bert's misc. items

I have a new Cannon rod holder up for sale. The box is open, but it is still sealed in the plastic and all papers are included. It is the rail mount model. This will fit a round or square rail 3/4" to 1 1/4 ". It is also a ratcheting holder, allowing you pull the holder straight up to remove the rod. It is 10" and has 6 locking positions. Looking for $85.

rod_holder.jpg

Also have an old piece of Bert's Track. It's heavier than the new stuff. It's a 12in piece, never mounted but has a couple of marks from a rod holder being tightened down in it. Looking for $15.

101_0047.jpg

Also have a Bert's C-clamp Mounting Base. It has an egg base to fit into the track. This a used piece but no markings that I can see. Looking for $20.

101_0045.jpg

Lastly, I have a Bert's Universal Electronics Mounting Bracket. It is has the egg shaped based so it can be used in the track systems. Item number MF3275 - bright stainless color. Looking for $25

101_0046.jpg

Let me know if you are interested. I'll use shipper of your choice, you pay actual shipping cost, or maybe we can set up a meet. Currently in IL, wont be in MI till March.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...