Another Thank You Post

Mike

I made it home safely around 3:30 today. Had a cooler full of fish and deer meat..and some other goodies in the trunk. I am lucky I made it thru customs.(GLF will know what I mean)

It was a great weekend. I had a ton of fun and I can now put a face to the names(Unfortunately you guys are all ugly :D J/K) as well I have a better understanding of the locations that are referenced on the site.

I am glad I did not bring any Canadian beer up there cause CAZ would still be passed out in his chair..That Waly guy kept dialing the wrong number, right Caz.

I have a few people that I owe an extra thanks too.

Thanks Mike(GLF) and family for puttin me up at there place for the weekend.

GLF took me around and showed me the sites as well as put up with my snoring.

Terry and Bob: Thanks for takin me out Saturday morning on the Dirty Dog.

It twas a foggy morning abord the Dirty Dog but we navigated the piers safely. Once we were on the lake I helped out by chumming the waters for a few minutes(should have brought some antacid, cause that coffee(screech) just killed my gut..

Larry(Heavy Action) took me and GLF out on Sunday. I got to navigate the boat while they dropped lines..I sucked... I had that boat going in circles, it was to dark for me to see, just ask them..We only boated 1 fish.

I probably slowed both boats down a bit with my greenhorn inexperience fishing riggers from a boat. I never even heard of leadcore until I joined this site. Heavy line for me is 8lb test. But both skippers were patient and in the end we had a great time, at least I did.

Those are the biggest 1 foot waves I have ever seen. In the future I will scale all fish lengths and weights in direct proportion to those 1 foot waves. You guys may have to switch to the metric measurement system..

Gonna have to buy a 31 foot tiarra..

Also a little tip for you guys. You have your reels on upside down. I have never reeled in line using my right hand before. Took me about 2 hours to reel in 700 feet of leadcore, at the same time someone is yelling REEL FASTER(LOL). You guys need electric reels :D

If you want to learn how to work the back of a boat, You need to watch the hitman (John)(,hope thats right). He went non stop for 6 hours on the back of the hitman. He was a total proffesional and amazing to watch in action. We almost lost him at sea(that was a huge wave).

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made it a great weekend.

I made it home safely around 3:30 today. Had a cooler full of ice and deer meat..and some other goodies in the trunk. I am lucky I made it thru customs.(GLF will know what I mean)

What about the fish??? That cooler was over half full with fresh fish.

You are welcome here any time you wish to visit Mike!