GLF Here

I am GLF. I am an avid fisherman and hunter. My father started me fishing on Lake Michigan back in the 70's. I went into the U.S. Navy in 1985, shortly after graduating from High School. I got out of the Navy and came home in 1989. I worked various jobs before I got hired at Perrigo in 1993. I got into the electrical apprenticeship and became an electrician. I got into bass fishing in 1993 and started fishing small local tournaments. In the following years, I fished more and bigger tournaments. I fished the Tri-State Bass tournament trail until 2000. Then my wife and I decided to redo our house. On 4 July 2001 our first son was born. My wife works weekends so I watched our son. There went bass fishing. We started to build a new house two weeks before x-mas in 2003. We finally moved in the day before Easter 2005. It takes time when you are a one man building crew. Our second son was born in August of 2004. When we sell the other house, I will be purchasing another boat.

I have been a member of various websites that use vbulletin since 2000. In 2004 I had my first vbulletin website. Great Lakes Fisherman is my latest work.

I look foreword meeting all of you and sharing some stories.

Mike

• 1 month later...