Finally made the trip up to Frankfort. Got to the launch around 9:00am. Seen some fish jumping in the harbor, several trolling inside. Set lines soon after leaving the breakwall. Lit into a laker that was over the slot size so back it went. Seen only one other fish caught so headed it to one of my favorite spots to the north. Hit a flurry of fish. Went 6 for 6 on salmon. It was nice as all the other boats that were out all headed back in and we had the water mostly to our self. Spoons were the ticket, 65-85 down, couldn't get anything going on plugs. The fish were still nice and silver and the eggs were tight.

Unfortunately the weather and winds made it impossible to get back out over the weekend. So tried west Traverse bay on Sunday. Windy as the devil and had to contend with the tall ships which was fun to watch. Fishing was rather slow as only netted 1 laker, 1 pink, and one king. All in all, still had a fun weekend.

0910001530.jpg008.jpg

Nice job TW..... I think there is a good push of fish staging getting ready. Hoping this weather stabilizes at some point here. Looking to hit it as often as possible til november 1st starting next weekend. If the weather cooperates then I'll have to figure the best place to go out of, Frankfort? Arcadia? or Onekema.....? Thanks for the report. Those sure are nice and silver:thumb: