I havn't been out in over a week so that is my excuse for almost getting skunked.

We went North just past the first couple of nets and set lines in about 100FOW. We marked fish in 105 and made it out to 127 before we turned about to head back to 105. By this time the dinner bell should be ringing and we still hadn't had a bite.

The temp break was at 65 feet down in 85 FOW so thats where we put out baits. We got a nice female with a silver J-Plug and lost a fish on a Moonshine-Sarge spoon that was on the end of 5 colors of core.

Oh Well Thats Fishin!

I havn't been out in over a week so that is my excuse for almost getting skunked.

We went North just past the first couple of nets and set lines in about 100FOW. We marked fish in 105 and made it out to 127 before we turned about to head back to 105. By this time the dinner bell should be ringing and we still hadn't had a bite.

The temp break was at 65 feet down in 85 FOW so thats where we put out baits. We got a nice female with a silver J-Plug and lost a fish on a Moonshine-Sarge spoon that was on the end of 5 colors of core.

Oh Well Thats Fishin!

I'm not sure if you got my message but there was a mixed bag of fish out in 220+, not many big kings though.