We were hoping to get into some fish like we did on Tuesday, but it didn't happen. Left the docks at 2pm return by 730. not even a drive by, ended up with one shaker Brown pulled in at the harbor. He grabbed a Mikes super bait with tuna. never tripped the rigger. Had gone all the way out to 120 feet , was marking fish but no takers.zig zaged all over looking for hungry fish but they all picked up and left the area. and MMSD had not even dumped anything this week. Where have all the fish gone? Well at least we booted the skunk out on the way in . Better days ahead.

Tight Lines

Jim

Do you still have the cold water there Jim?

The cold water close to shore has moved out. From 40 to 50 ft down 30 the water temps are about 48-50. If you move out to 120 feet the water temps are 42-44 90 ft down. The fish are here but seemed really tight lipped. Some of the reports I heard from those fishing deep (300ft) were good yesterday. but as you know it changes from day to day. Haven't seen any west winds forcasted for the week. so the fish may stay deeper.

Going out on a charter tomorrow, will let you know how we do.

they can't all be great days. Definitely keeps you grounded to have a day like that every once in a while.

I know a lot of guys that did well for brew city fished north of milwaukee 40-100 fow by fox point. Of course that was a week ago and we have had lots of wind this week.

good luck on the charter! who are you fishing with?

they can't all be great days. Definitely keeps you grounded to have a day like that every once in a while.

I know a lot of guys that did well for brew city fished north of milwaukee 40-100 fow by fox point. Of course that was a week ago and we have had lots of wind this week.

good luck on the charter! who are you fishing with?

Went out with Russ (Adrenalin ) had a whole lot of fun, Did have to go deep though, I didn't keep score but it was something like 19 for 23? Mostly Steelhead, my son did get one large 4 yrs old 15lbs King. We fished for about 2 hrs. Long trip out and back. We did toss back a couple shakers that were fresh.

I'm sure Russ will post a report , My son already said he wants to go again! I told him to save his cash and get some buddys and I 'll set him up. Its really nice to get out and not drive the boat and clean fish. Not fishing tomorrow so I can post some pictures then.

Tight Lines

Jim

thats awesome jim, and russ!

i'm sure that school of fish is related to the school that us racine guys and the kenosha guys have been fishing for the last couple of weeks. They are so much fun! it definetely makes the long run out and in worth it!

on a nice day your boat would have no problem out there jim.