Trying a different port for a change. All I can say is gill nets, trap nets and more nets, both North and South of channel. Ended going 2 for 2 with 2 kings 8 and 10 lbs. on 300 copper and as usual for me both fish on mag MS flounder pounder. 1 release unseen on spinnie and green fly. All fish in 100-90 foot of water. Bait everywhere but not many fish marked. Possibly in the thousands of feet of nets.

There are a lot of nets out you have to watch your path closely. In the evening I tend to stay outside of them we have been doing well in 130ft I know I could do better inside but have been taking rookies out the last few trips with kids so setting up deeper has reduced the hassle factor. Still took 11 nice fish in last 2 trips let me know when you are coming over and if I am out I will help you or maybe do a trip with you and see if we can get you into more fish. Flies and plugs been taking the most fish the last few weeks. Out of the last 11 fish only one on a spoon.

I have been fishing about the same program as maniac and also have been doing well. Those nets seem a little scary but they can also work in your advantage. 130 foot has also been my best with ace hi mylar plugs and paddles & fly's. 19 fish in the past 4 trips with 6 of those being over 15 lbs. 140 fow has also been good earlier in the evenings.