johnson`s in montague

minnow

I have seen that kind of math at tournaments before.

It did not involve the payout but the total weights. I am sure it was not a planned thing, something about the calculation system they used. I think it was something called "Mark & Steve's Beer Can Calculator"

I have seen that kind of math at tournaments before.

It did not involve the payout but the total weights. I am sure it was not a planned thing, something about the calculation system they used. I think it was something called "Mark & Steve's Beer Can Calculator"

HAHAHAHA....Yes Dave....I think I have noticed the same thing before....There is also usually some silly juice involved.

Fished out of whitehall sat am. went 12 for 17 in less than 2 1/2 hours. Moonshine spoons on riggers and dipseys and glow squids behind spindoctors worked for us. Johnsons great outdoors in montague put on a great tournament with over $2000.00 in prize money. we finished just out of the cash with 6 fish limit for 85#. First place weighed in 2 fish at 25# a piece and a six fish limit with a total of 107 and change. he brought home a payout of $1700.00 himself.

Minnow,

never never never a problem with Mark and Steve. They are 2 great friends.

It was an iside joke.

They had a few pops one day and added something wrong, figured it out within a few minutes. It was just one of those "you had to be there" type things.

Dave

Did you have a problem with them before or something? Mitch says 100% pay back to top 5. I guess we will see if that happens.

Yes there has been some controversy there in the past. I talked to one of the fellows friday night that said he was taking care of the money and he was all on the straight and narrow.

But there was a time back a while when they were putting on the white lake tuesday night tourneys and there was some issues with the rules stating a 100% payout but it wasn't the case. I know a lot of good fisherman stopped fishing those because of the misconduct.

I should also add. That last night I learned that some things have changed with Johnsons Outdoors and the issues I have had in the past have apparently been resolved. So I guess I can give them another chance.

Congrats on the tourney. Bummer you finished out of the cash. You will get them next time. I think the Eagles are having their tourney next weekend. But that also coincides with the Caz Event.

Till Next Time.