Went out Friday evening with my brother in law from Indiana, first time he's seen the big water. Wasn't expecting much, left Tawas launch around 4:30 pm headed to Alabaster. Started fishing in 60 fow picked up his first walleye around 5:30. Stayed in the area and worked the school. We ended up with 5 keepers and lost 4 in three hours of fishing. Had two doubles on in row. It was a hoot and I'm glad we got into some fish. We were fishing 6 miles from the launch in 60-65 fow. Two ounce bouncers 90 ft back. Blue and pink, purple and pink were the hot colors. Went back out Saturday same spot, one cat, and something that broke my line. I heard in closer to the crib was the place to be Saturday. Might try again this weekend have to see what the weather holds. Frank sorry I didn't get hold of you this weekend, but I'll call you later tonight.

Tom

Nicely done Tom! Sounds like you had some fun:D

Good thing you posted this because I thought all of the walleye left the bay.:) .

You got that right Frank. There aren't any walleye left in the bay, as a matter of fact, it's probably best if most of the fleet sells their boats or finds a new place to fish where there actually maybe some fish:lol::lol: