Left the dock at 6AM and headed out. With the Salmon Shootout going on I was just looking for a spot to stay away from everyone. I started marking fish in 60FOW so decided to set down there and troll deeper. Had nothing going until around 7:30 AM one of the dipseys started going. Was running 200 back on Power-Pro pulling a green SD with a white and green fly. Got it in to within 50' of the boat and it came unglued. Tha was the only action we had until I decided to pull lines at 11:30 and head in. Popped one of the riggers loose and found we had a 3# laker dragging. That came on a large white paddle with a mirage fly, 80 ft down. Not sure what I was doing wrong, we trolled from 60 FOW to 160, threw everything I had at them.

The fish Sat were up near Duck Lake to Whitehall Sun they were closer to the point. We got our only 3 fish Sat south of the nets in 144ft all on flies and all 3 in under 45min as we were preparing to pull lines and go in skunked. Sun we fished Duck Lake but the fish had all moved north made for two long days.