Just need to vent

I just bought a 2002 Nissan from AAA auto sales on Divison in kentwood Mi. Test drove it everything looked good. Then about 2 hour after i bought the car the check engin light came on, The heads turned out to be back, Bad nock sence, Bad fuel sensor A/C didnt work. Shawn (service manager ) told me they would fix it because these were broken before i bought the truck. this all started before memorial day. I called him on 06/30/10 and he finally tells me the part is in. Tell me to drop the car off 07/05/10 and it would be ready on 07/08/10. I called him on tuesday night to make sure everything was ok and to let him know i needed it fixed by the 8th because i had to leave town on business. my wife calls on wednsday to make sure everything is good. I show up on the 8th Car is not there shawn is not there, Car hasnt been worked on at all. I was told by the customer service that shawn had lied they were never going to fix the car and that it was just to make me happy. DO not buy from them. I will be taken them to small claims court as after the month of being giving the round about started recording the cars i made to him. I wanted to buy a car from a mom and pop place boost the ecomany and look whats happens. If you want a good car go to a repupital dealer Not AAA auto sales and Divsion.

Here is a bit more about the whole thing as well

SO i tell them today i want my car, They tell me they dont have it they wont give me the keyts or anything so i tell them i will call the police and file a stolen police report. they then Give me Directios to some guys pole bars where the car has been sitting for 3 days windown open seats and car full of water from todays rain. I was so fired up!!!! i plan on meeting with Shawn in the morning to Discuss what needs to be done or I will be filing for small claims court. This kind thing just rubs me the wrong way. sorry guys just neede to vent a little

I'd have called the police without hesitation and had them charged with theft.

Then claim they damaged the car when it was returned.

The only way I would drop the charges is if I got a full refund.