Got out Sun. morning about 5:30am tried to get my Perch limit but after an hour or so jumping around looking for the Perch I put the Perch rods away and went out Salmon fishing. Set lines about 7:00am in 60 fow heading east towards the other boats, Got out to about 80 fow with no action and not much talk on the radio deeper I made a loop back in shallower and first fish came on a 4 color off a board 00 green and glow dodger aqua flash coho fly nice coho. Then worked the same depth for a while with no luck so I decided to head west shallower since there wasn't much happening deeper. Got to about 50 fow and started marking fish about 25' down and at that point the solo fishing got a little crazy. First a dipsey set 2 1/2 / 60loc/ standard coho rig 00 org. dodger green coho fly takes anothe nice coho. Took the spoon off the other side dipsey and put on another coho rig but a little deeper 100 loc. Not more than five minutes later it goes off with the drag singing. After the first big run it was kind of a stale mate for fifteen minutes not taking anymore line not gaining any either. But I didn't want to push the issue too hard by tightening the drag with the 20 lb. flouro line and coho fly. finally started gaining line had the fish pretty close and the hooked popped out, which was a little disappointing since I was really babying it to make sure I got em in the boat. Regrouped checked the gps got back on course and within five minutes the 4 color with the 00 green and glow and fly goes again. By the time I got the rod out of the holder the dipsey on the same side goes off too and is taking line, so now I have double going solo. So I put the 4 color rod back in the holder and took the bigger fish on the dipsey that was inside and closer. The first half of the double, a big coho pushing 10lb.in the cooler went back to the 4 color fish still on and converted my solo double with another healthy coho. Back on course and finished out my limit with another coho a good half mile inside all the other boats, all the fish caught of standard coho stuff in about 50 fow. I was back at the bubbler Perch fishing before 10:00am J.J.

Nailer, Most of the reports I've been reading Kings of all year classes have been dominating most of the coolers with some cohos, rainbow and lakers mixed if.

But they're catching them in 100 fow 60-80 feet down which is not good for me without riggers on my boat.

Until money is better I'm limited to dipseys, leadcore and weights.

And with the therocline setting up I thought it would be in my best interest to work shallower where I can at least get near the temp break.

Most guys here are putting the coho stuff away and starting to fish the summer patterns and baits.

To be honest I'm happy catching cohos because the big kings are too tough on my bargain equipment and hard to deal with solo most times.

Thus the name of my boat "Reel Broke".