Dumb Dumb walleye

I was setting my spread this morning , set the 1st rigger with Spin Doctor and BigWeenie Brand flys other with a vibrator fly , then set the cheater spoons , Set my wire divers , 1 spinny and fly , 1 spoon . Last set was my 5 color down the chute with a Michigan Stinger Stingray Greenbacks .....First rigger rod started to bow down kept going to the water , finally poppped so I started crankin , felt like a pair of underware was draggin . I felt a little fight , but not really anything , couldn't see anything till it got to the motor and then straight up to the surface right into the net , biggest walleye I ever saw , 33 1/2 inches 11.25 # stupid walleye , must have been hangin out with the Lakers too long .....caught him on a Bigweenie Brand fly Toxic Shock with a Vibrator head ....the knot head was down 55 ft over 185 ft ....I will post a picture tomarrow , camera is in the boat yet ......anybody else ever catch the unexpected fish , while fishing for lakers or Salmon ???

Certain times of the year while targeting lake trout you'll pick up an occasional whitefish. Or what's really rare is a king near 15pounds. I'd have to say that's the most unexpected. :P

:lol:...What else can you have in a time when the numbers are down than a sense of humor. Heres to many more Lake Huron Kings.:thumb: