Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GLF

Alpha, Beans, and Clover

Recommended Posts

I was always under the impression that their was more protein and preference for alpha or clover. This time of year, I take my family out for an evening drive once a week to look for deer. 90% of the time I am seeing deer in been fields, and the other 10%, they are in alpha/clover.

Do beans have as much protein as alpha and clover, or is a taste preference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it has anything to do with protein but the new bean plants and their new shoots are a lot more tendar than an alfalfa or clover feild that has been there a few years. Once the hay feild is mowed and starts to grow you might see more feeding do to the fresh growth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...