Torpedos

I was looking at the dive charts for the torpedo diver and I was wondering how close it might be running to a dipsy set on #3 if you were running the torpedo ona board. I know the torpedo and dipsy are most likely going to be running at different depths, but is there a chance that the main lines could get crossed? Im not sure how far a dipsy will travel laterally, maybe you would just have to let the board out a bit further.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah so I didnt see that post before I left the cuda size will not run behing a inline board it sinks it. so then I thought well they are directional grabbed it bent it snapped it right in two so I thought great another great product of canada as if our governer wasnt enough then got another one on just kinda let them sweep out behind the riggers and first fish 17.4 king on the torpedo. sweet! then that night caught a commercial net that was not on the list that I got and was not marked properly.caught the other 2 torpedos in the net along with a downrigger cable and both downrigger rods and my mag wire dipsy all meat rigs and j plugs with 11 inch flasher so there went 180 bucks so went and bought another torpedo and run it the rest of the weekend and ended up catching another king on them so Iwas pleased with them all in all.

I think you could pull a cuda quite easy with the big boards as I did not take mine either of the last two weekends I dont know this for sure and all I tried was the cuda size the first weekend we tried we were fishing 100' down plus no the temp break is only like 30 down so... but I have caught 4 fish on the cuda now with a 25 foot lead j plugs.