Fish Counts

GUN

Hey this might be a sore issue and I mean for that not to be the case but I just wondered why guys put their fish count on their posts? Maybe for personal remembering of their year's catch?

Hey this might be a sore issue and I mean for that not to be the case but I just wondered why guys put their fish count on their posts? Maybe for personal remembering of their year's catch?

THats my reasoning. Kinda fun to see how peoples seasons are going and getting the final tally at the end of the season. No competition from me as i think dirty dog will beat my decade total this year:lol:

I do it for a personal count. I also use the website as a "personal" fishing log. I do a fishing report every time I go out. If I want to see what I was doing at this time last year, I do an advanced search for username "GLF", check the box next to threads, and select Michigan Fishing Reports. This brings up all of my fishing reports I have made.

You can do this with any member, and see all of their fishing reports. ;)

I do it for a personal count. I also use the website as a "personal" fishing log. I do a fishing report every time I go out. If I want to see what I was doing at this time last year, I do an advanced search for username "GLF", check the box next to threads, and select Michigan Fishing Reports. This brings up all of my fishing reports I have made.

You can do this with any member, and see all of their fishing reports. ;)

this is also why i do it ,kinda as a personal log.