NASCAR Fans

GLF

I was glad to see when Dodge got back into racing. There currently are 3 car manufacturers represented. Next year Toyota will enter the field and will have cars competing in the races...if they qualify. There will be at least one Toyota in the Daytona 500. Dale Jarrett is moving to Michael Waltrip racing and will be driving a Toyota. :eek: Dale use to be my favorite driver. He is a previous Winston Cup(notice I said "Winston" instead of "Nextell") champion and will be able to use a previous champions provisional to to get in the race in case he does not qualify.

NASCAR has always been an "American" sport. I miss the days of seeing Buicks, Oldsmobiles, and Pontiacs on the tracks. I would like to see a bigger variety of cars and sponsers, so I am OK with Toyota entering the field.

What are your thoughts?

arg-nomad-blackbg-url.gif

Well the way I see it, next year I think. Nascar is going to those box cars for racing. So all they are going to use is what ever brand motors they put in them. Ford, chevy, dodge, and stupid toyota. Yes thats what I said a stupid toyota. This has allways been the american race and now its going to have toyota in the nextell cup races. I sure hope that those rookies that race next year crashes them toyotas in the wall. I cannot beleve that Dale Jarret is going to those toyotas after being with ford for a long time. I bet you anything that toyota sure will take care of there drivers, other wise why would Mike Waltrip follow his brother foot steps. Toyota must be treating Mike's brother pretty well in the truck series.

Finish_flag_2.gif

What nexts KIA,

Racing_car_2.gif

Caznik

nascar0015.gif

I am also a big 3 person. However, Toyota produces a ton of cars in the U.S., sure it's a Japanese owned company, but they employ and produce here, so let them join NASCAR. As far as qualifying, I think you'll be surprised, I believe toyota is pouring $$$ into R&D. As for D.J., He's a whiner and a has been, He's bailed out on the Wood Brothers, Joe Gibbs and now Yates. He has no loyalty, and He should join kyle Petty and give up racing and let those that can, do.

Just my 2 cents.;)