Anyone else notice

I was looking at the marine forcast To decide if I want to take the shakedown trip this weekend and noticed that The St.Joe forecast is calling for 1 to 2 and the southaven forecast is calling for a Small craft advisory with possible 4 to 7 footers.. Just a little bit of a difference there. shure does make it harder to make a decision..:eek:

I know what you mean. Was going to go to the zoo and hook up with a few buds and go down to New Buffalo. Forecast just isn't looking good enough to do it. Winds 18mph, with gust to 33, I don't care what the forecast says, it will be bumby out there. Not too mention the likelihood of rain

I know what you mean. Was going to go to the zoo and hook up with a few buds and go down to New Buffalo. Forecast just isn't looking good enough to do it. Winds 18mph, with gust to 33, I don't care what the forecast says, it will be bumby out there. Not too mention the likelihood of rain

And the other four letter word SNOW. We had some flurries here this eve.:)

I believe that its supposed to be an east wind making it rough farther out but should be good closer to shore. Depends on how far ya heading out. I hope it calms down and is decent for the AM. Just checked near shore at top of GLF and both North or South called for 1-2'. Might just wait to head out sunday night with the big 13 footers!!!

If it wasnt for the hour plus drive I would have taken a chance, instead I went to the Breslin Center in east lansing and watched the boys state Highschool basketball championships. I Graduated from Schoolcraft so I thought is would be cool to see if they could pull it off. came up a little short.

The Breslin center is pretty cool.